Wednesday 6 November 2013

Amazing Cover Stories - Getting Into The Style...


The style I was given for my animation is pretty much the opposite to how I had envisioned the animation to look... as a black comedy with a moody female character, I had envisioned angular, dark animation with a non sexualised character.

So to get Amazing Cover Stories in which the girl's appear as pin up style character's the, a sense of realism in a lot of the characters & often a highly rendered style, well... It has been a struggle to divert my thoughts onto this path... But I shall!

In an attempt to get into the feel of the style, I chose a few images which I thought could possibly aid me in developing my characters further... Experimenting in different mediums; pencil, digital, watercolour, acrylic, ink it has given me a feel for the direction I think I'd like to go in.


No comments:

Post a Comment