Tuesday 7 May 2013

Knight Rider - Interior

I found designing the interior background for the project more difficult than the exterior due to the fact it had to be based on the previous Knight Rider storyboard so I was limited as to my choices of interiors. My options were essentially the inside of a vehicle or the interior of the garage. I chose the interior or a vehicle, specifically a Mini Cooper, as I thought it would be more of a challenge for myself. 
In my first basic design, I noticed that some of the perspectives were incorrect so I would need to adjust those in the second drawing of the design. In drawing the second version I drew in the perspective lines to make sure it was accurate & also measured certain details in order to make it symmetrical. The next stages will be to consider the use of lighting & the sources of light within the interior & begin to paint the backgrounds.









No comments:

Post a Comment