Thursday 24 January 2013

First Semester Showreel


This is my first semester showreel illustrating the projects I've created over the past few months.

I think that my favourite of the animations to create so far were the pushing and picking up of boxes, as it enabled me to explore the rig of Eleven as the range of poses created in the keyframes were more complicated due to the range of motion required. However I think I need to concentrate on the making the movements of the characters smoother in Maya as some appear slightly robotic and lacking in fluidity.

Over the next semester I intend to tighten up my work within Maya and attempt to experiment more with creating movements, in particularly human characters walking as when making Burt walk it didn't have to appear life like. I'd also to experiment more with lip syncing as I found this interesting due to how the eye sees sounds and movements and how this can be transited into animation.

No comments:

Post a Comment