Sunday 23 February 2014

Deep - Corridor Concepts & Colour.


I developed this concept from the previous layout page, but adapting the perspective.
As oppose to looking from above the characters, I have attempted to make it appear as though it's from around knee height... which was a struggle. 
I am not so keen on the water colour in this design, but without a reference I found it difficult to envision the lighting. However another member of the group working on this scene is also developing this design in digital colour. 
I feel more defined shadows are required! & maybe some pencil to define certain areas & add slight more detail. Although I think I may have gone a little overboard on the cracks etc.
But we shall see how the director feels & what direction he would like me to go in!

No comments:

Post a Comment