Monday 29 April 2013

Exterior Background - Progression

After drawing a simplistic exterior of a canyon with a bending road running through it based on the Knight Rider storyboard, I was able to consider what details I'd need amend in order to make it fit to the brief more effectively for example increasing the sense of depth in the design. I'd also need to adapt the size of the image in order to fit a 12 field background design since my first blue pencil sketch was developed from photographic reference.
In my second & final version of the exterior I attempted to increase the depth of field by making the size  of the plants between the canyons more obvious. From the foreground to the background I changed the intensity & thickness of the line to illustrate the idea there's more detail in the foreground, fading to a paler blue in the background. 








No comments:

Post a Comment