Wednesday 24 October 2012

Snail Vs. Rabbit




















This is the first storyboard exercise I was given. The aim of the storyboard was to illustrate two characters, or objects, moving at two different speeds toward one another.

I chose to use the characters of a rabbit & a snail, obviously the snail more slowly. I attempted to illustrate the particularly slow speed using shots which showed the small distance he'd moved in comparison to details of the background, such as the plants & flowers. To illustrated the speed of the rabbit I used a variation of things, such as lines to show the speed, blurring of the background & the cloud of 'dust' around his back legs.

I think this storyboard was successful in fulfilling the brief, but I think it I need to explore using a wider range of shots & camera angles within the frame, as well as developing a more interesting drawing style within the frames.

No comments:

Post a Comment