Monday 3 March 2014

Pre Concepts - Tooth Fairies.


One of my pre production ideas was based on the idea of 'evil' tooth fairies. Possibly after an eventful afternoon watching Hellboy...
I pitched this idea very briefly in a pre production seminar - possibly stupidly may I add, as it is was the most undeveloped & obscure idea...
Anyway, my 'brief' idea was that in an alternative reality parent's left their children's teeth under their pillows in order to keep the fairies at bay on a more permanent basis... to stave of the fairies' hunger...
For human bones. More specifically children's bones due to the more tender & tasteful nature...

So I created a quick sketch of an image in my head based on this idea & very much inspired by Regina Pessoa's 'Kali the Little Vampire'.

No comments:

Post a Comment