Sunday 2 December 2012

Knight Rider Storyboard References


In order to create the Knight Rider storyboard I had to use references to make informed drawings of some of the details within the script. The main things I needed to use references for were the vehicles as I had little knowledge of what they looked like or how to draw them. So I created simplistic line drawings of the vehicles only capturing the main details in order to translate them to the storyboard frames.

The bottom image is a basic plan of the garage in which Micheal, Devon and Amber discuss Kitt's transfer into a courtesy car due to him breaking down. This enabled me to think about and plan the movement across the scene in each of the frames. I also drew basic character plans, making sure they would be easily recognisable and differentiate from one another.


No comments:

Post a Comment