Tuesday 2 December 2014

The Long Way Down - Animatic


As well producing in my third year, I've also been taking on roles within the projects as well as others.
Carl - the director of The Long Way Down - created the first draft of the animatic & asked me if I would add some sounds effects...  I'd found many a sound clip previously to use for the animatic & now it was time to put them to use! Which would also help when pitching for sound designers! (Something we require & are rather interested in for all you sound designers who may be reading this!)
So my first attempt at sound on the Long Way Down animatic - one thing I definitely need to do is think out of the box when trying to find the sound effects! Things that create the sounds required may not initially be the things you'd think!

No comments:

Post a Comment