Monday 29 September 2014

3rd Year Pitches!

For the third year pitches I should be pitching three times... Two of which will be my own projects, the third a project which I'll be producing if it goes ahead - Jordan Allnut's short film Bottle.

Ancient Family.
A project I worked on in my pre production module in my second year which I'll be pitched as production bible as opposed to a film.
A production for an animated sitcom which breaks the fourth wall revolving one families life in the Underworld.

Desire Me, Desire Me Not.
A relatively new project, a short film about a girl's declining sexuality in the eyes of a man. Very much inspired by the amazing work of Regina Pessoa, using a very limited colour palette & metaphorical imagery.


Bottle.
A short film using a minimal colour palette about one man's journey into the outside with the help of character's come to life in his boats in bottles.

No comments:

Post a Comment